You invest in us. We’ll invest in you.
How much will it cost to become a Mr. Rooter franchisee?
- Franchise fee: $35,000
- Total investment range: $76,775-$180,195
The initial franchise investment is determined on a case-by-case basis. A Mr. Rooter Franchise Developer is happy to answer your questions.) Be sure to ask your Franchise Developer about financing options like 401K roll-overs, IRA, SBA loans, unsecured lines of credit and credit card financing.
Facts and Figures
- Territory size – We take into account many factors when determining your territory size, such as where your current customers are located (if you have an existing business), the number of businesses and upper income homes in the area, as well as any areas in which you would like to expand your business.
- Existing business – Your existing business counts with us. If you have an existing business in the industry, you may qualify for a roll-in discount based on the size of your existing business.
- VetFran discount – In recognition for service to our country, we offer a discount of 15% off the initial franchise fee for honorably discharged veterans who satisfy the VetFran program guidelines.
- Start-up costs -- Whether you're starting from scratch with the purchase of new equipment, vehicles, supplies, and marketing expenses, or simply rebranding your current business, we'll help you calculate an investment based on your needs.
- Convert your existing business -- We focus on helping business owners implement our tested systems and support to increase efficiency, and these systems are designed to function in any size business.
- License fees -- Successful businesses are built upon effective systems covering marketing, sales, operations, technology, finance, human resources, etc. A business owner can choose to find, develop, and implement these systems on their own, or they can align with a franchise like Mr. Rooter and implement established systems. The license fees that are paid by franchisees are for the various forms of support that you receive. When you do well, we do well. This puts us on the same team, pushing in the same direction.
- Master Plumber's License -- While the licensing requirements will vary from state to state, it may be possible for an investor to open a franchise without personally holding a master plumber's license. To find out more, take the next step and contact us to speak with your regional representative.